Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Highlights

Another year has ended, time to look back on some of the highlights of the past year. I have done some pretty amazing things and got to work with amazing talented people. Those who know me know I am not one to brag, I'm the most humble and shy person when it comes to these things, I am just thankful for these opportunities and so greatfull I get to do what I love doing. Some major highlights:

1) Working with the Lovely and talented Gina Brooke, on Madonna's film W.E.
If you look in the background, that's me sitting on the bench with the green hat. I got to work with Abbey Cornish so sweet and so talented.

2)I had the opportunity to work with Martha Stewart for the cover or the Halloween issue of Martha Stewart Living.
I applied custom made tattoo's to her face and neck.

3)I keyed a movie Staring Keanu Reeves called Generation Um.. Due out next year.

4) Keying the Gerlan Jeans Fashion show SS/2012 there is a video of the show on the website! Shout out to my team they rocked it, Joel, Roshar and Tiffany!!

So here's to the start of a wonderful year !!! Much success and love to all lets kill it 2011 before we are killed in 2012, thanks mayan calendar HA! (stole that quote from Karl)

No comments: