Thursday, December 30, 2010

Re-vamped.. Re-modeled... Re-made...

So I have been a bad blogger the past year or 2. I haven't updated it in ages and I've decided to start from scratch. I will try and update often. It will contain info about me and work I am doing, products I like, the industry and whatever I feel like venting about.

Lets start with an introduction, I am a professional makeup artist based in NYC, I've been in the industry for about 11 years now. I consider myself to be a pretty well rounded artist, meaning I do a bit of everything, fashion, film, theater, SFX, editorial, body painting I could go on.
there is a link to my website to the right in the links section.

I will try to keep this blog interesting for everyone, other artists and those who just love makeup as much as I do.

If there's anything you want me to blog about just let me know!

Love and Lipgloss
C

No comments: